‘Refer a Friend’ Terms & Conditions
Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
- Existing members who wish to refer a friend to apply for Checkatrade membership (“Referring Members”) must give the proposed friend (“the Referred Friend”) their Membership ID number. In order to qualify for this offer, Referred Friends must quote this ID number when applying for membership. There can be only one Referring Member per referral.
- The Referring Member must hold an active account with Checkatrade at the time the Referred Friend’s membership is accepted.
- All Referred Friends are subject to Checkatrade’s usual vetting process and standards of membership.
- The offer is only valid once the Referred friend achieves RVM status. Vouchers will be sent by email to the Referring Member and Referred Friend within 30 days of the Referred Friend achieving RVM status
- If Checkatrade cancels the membership of the Referred Friend prior to the expiry of the membership period, Checkatrade reserves the right to recoup the £50 voucher cost from any refund that may have been agreed between the parties.
- If the Referred Friend cancels their application or membership prior to having received the voucher, neither party will receive a voucher.
- It is the Referring Member’s responsibility to declare any earnings from Checkatrade’s Refer a Friend scheme. Find out how to declare income at hmrc.gov.uk.
- There’s no limit to the number of friends a member can refer.
- The £50 voucher must be accepted as offered; there are no cash alternatives available.
- Please note that separate terms and conditions will apply to the vouchers themselves.
- Checkatrade have the right to withdraw, extend or amend this offer at any time.
- This offer is valid on Full and Affiliate membership only.