Join Checkatrade and get a Love2shop reward code worth up to £200
Love2Shop Reward Code Offer Terms and Conditions
- What is the Offer?
If you apply to become a Checkatrade Member between 1 August 2023 and 31 January 2024 and you meet the Eligibility Criteria set out below, you may be entitled to claim a Love2shop reward code (the “Reward Code”) up to the value of £200 (the “Offer”).
The Offer is subject to these Offer Terms and Conditions.
- What are the key Offer Terms and Conditions?
- You must elect to accept this Offer when you apply for Checkatrade Membership.
- You must meet the Eligibility Criteria (see section 3) and not have been a Checkatrade Member in the previous 12 months.
- The value of the Reward Code will depend on your Membership Tier (see section 4).
- You must claim your Reward Code within 6 months of receiving the link from Checkatrade (see section 5).
- There are Reward Code terms and conditions from Love2Shop (see section 6).
- What are the Eligibility Criteria?
To be eligible to receive the Reward Code you must meet the following criteria:
- 30 days* after your Subscription Start Date**:
- Have passed Checkatrade’s vetting process;
- Hold an active Public Liability Insurance policy;
- Have a Checkatrade web profile that includes at least one photograph and at least one review. If you are re-joining us, your review must be a new review submitted after you have re-joined;
- 90 days after your Subscription Start Date:
- Hold an active Membership with Checkatrade;
- Be subscribed to one of Checkatrade’s Membership Tiers;
- Have an active Direct Debit with Checkatrade; and
- Have paid at least 3 month's Membership Fees.
Together these are the “Eligibility Criteria”.
*Checkatrade may use its discretion to extend this period to 60 days after your Subscription Start Date, in the event that:
- You have promptly provided all the required information and documents to our vetting team, but the process is taking longer than expected due to a delay to us obtaining third party information required to progress your application (including but not limited to information relating to CCJ) and as a result you are unable to upload the required review and photograph to your profile; or
- Your business has been trading for less than 6 months and therefore you need more time to carry out work in order to get the required review and photo. We shall use the date you business started as provided by you to our sales adviser when applying for Membership.
**“Subscription Start Date” is date stated in the official email that Checkatrade sends to you when you apply to be a Checkatrade Member, which sets out the categories and Membership Tier and the associated Membership Fee.
- What will be the value of the Reward Code?
The Reward Code values are linked to our Membership Tiers as follows:
Pro Membership: £200;
Standard Membership: £125;
Lite Membership: £50; and
Approved Membership: £30.
Should you be eligible, the value of the Reward Code will be calculated based on which of Checkatrade’s Membership Tiers you subscribe to when you sign up. If you change your Membership Tier before the Offer Date (see definition below), the value of the Reward Code may be reduced. If you choose to downgrade your Membership Tier before the Offer Date, the value will be the new lower Membership Tier level. If you choose to upgrade your Membership Tier before the Offer Date, the value will remain at the Membership Tier when you sign up.
- When will I receive the Reward Code?
You will need to claim your Reward Code. If you have met the Eligibility Criteria on day 90 after your Subscription Start Date (the “Offer Date”), Checkatrade will email you within a reasonable period thereafter with a link to a webpage where you can claim your Reward Code (the “Claim Email”).
When you click on the link within the Claim Email (the “Claim Link”), you will be required to enter the specific information requested by Checkatrade, including but not limited to your Member ID, to enable Checkatrade to verify that you are eligible for a Reward Code.
If you are eligible, Checkatrade will arrange for the Reward Code to be sent to the primary email address registered with your Checkatrade Membership account within 30 days after you have submitted the required information via the Claim Link.
You must submit your information using the Claim Link within 6 months of the date of the Claim Email. You will not be able to claim your Reward Code after this date.
- Are there any Reward Code specific terms and conditions?
- The Reward Code will be issued by Park Retail Limited (“Reward Code Provider”). Checkatrade may give your name and email address to the Reward Code Provider enable them to issue the Reward Code to you.
- You can re-deem your Reward Code and purchase physical or e-gift cards at www.love2shoprewards.co.uk
- Your use of the Reward Code will be subject to the Reward Code Provider End User T&CS here: https://www.love2shoprewards.co.uk/PDFs/Love2shop-reward-codes-end-user-terms.pdf
- The retailer of the gift card you purchase using your Reward Code will have their own T&C’s. You can find details here: https://corporate.love2shop.co.uk/reseller-conditions
- If you have any issues with redeeming your Reward Code, please contact [email protected]
- Reward Codes are valid for 12 months from the date of creation.
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should you indicate your wish to accept the Offer when you apply for Checkatrade Membership, the Offer will be automatically applied. Your application for Membership to include the Reward Code is your acceptance of these Offer Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer is subject to your compliance with the Membership Agreement (https://www.checkatrade.com/membership-terms). If you fail to comply with the Membership Agreement prior to receipt of the Reward Code, Checkatrade may withdraw your eligibility and you may not receive a Reward Code. If you fail to comply with the Membership Agreement after receipt of the Reward Code and your Membership is terminated, Checkatrade may (at its sole discretion and without prejudice to its other rights and remedies under the Membership Agreement) require you to reimburse the cost of the Reward Code to Checkatrade.
- Where a word has a capital letter it will have the meaning defined in these Offer Terms and Conditions. Where the meaning it not defined in these Offer Terms and Conditions, the word will have the meaning as set out at https://www.checkatrade.com/definitions-and-interpretation.
- Checkatrade will not be responsible for any loss or theft or damage to your Reward Code, nor will it be liable to replace or reimburse the value of a lost, stolen, damaged or faulty Reward Code.
- This Offer may be changed or withdrawn by Checkatrade at any time. However, should you accept the Offer prior to the date of change or withdrawal, Checkatrade will use all commercially reasonably endeavours to honour the Offer in place at the time you accepted.
- If an enquiry is made about the Offer but the application for Membership is not completed before the end date of the Offer, Checkatrade may, at its sole discretion, choose to honour the Offer for such enquiries for 2 working days after the end date of the Offer.
- Checkatrade reserves the right to substitute the Reward Code with another Reward Code of equal or greater value if the Reward Code is not available or cannot be provided. The Reward Code is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Offer is for one Reward Code only per Checkatrade Membership.
- The Offer is exclusive and is not available in additional to any other Checkatrade offers and promotions unless otherwise approved by Checkatrade.
- A waiver of any right or remedy under the Offer Terms and Conditions or by law shall not be deemed a waiver of any other or subsequent right or remedy.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law: a) Checkatrade’s total liability to you arising out of or in connection with these Offer Terms and Conditions whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in be limited to the value of the Voucher to which you are entitled or £200, whichever is lower; and b) Checkatrade shall not be liable to you for any loss of profits, sales or business, or any indirect or consequential losses.
[Love2Shop v1 01/08/23]