Join today and receive an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card up to £400, courtesy of Checkatrade
1. What is the Offer?
If you sign up as a Checkatrade Member between 12 December 2022 and 3rd January 2023 and you meet the Eligibility Criteria (set out below) at day 90 of your Membership, you may be entitled to an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card up to the value of £400 (depending on your Membership Tier) (the “Offer”).
This offer is a limited time enhanced Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer. After expiry of this Offer, we will revert to our standard Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer - join.checkatrade.com/amazon-terms
The Offer is subject to these Offer Terms and Conditions.
2. What is the gift card?
The gift card is an Amazon e-Gift Card (the “Gift Card”)
3.What are the Eligibility Criteria?
To be eligible to receive the Gift Card you must meet the following criteria at day 90 of your Membership (“Eligibilty Date”):
- Hold an active Membership with Checkatrade;
- Be subscribed to one of Checkatrade’s Membership Tiers;
- Have passed Checkatrade’s vetting process;
- Hold an active Public Liability Insurance policy;
- Have an active Direct Debit with Checkatrade;
- Have paid at least 3 month's Membership Fees; and
- Have a Checkatrade web profile that includes photographs and at least one review. If you are re-joining us, your review must be a new review submitted after you have re-joined.
Together these are the “Eligibility Criteria”.
4. Who will provide the Gift Card?
The Gift Card will be provided by Amazon EU S.à r.l. (“Gift Card Provider”). Checkatrade will give your name and email address to the Gift Card Provider enable them to send you the Gift Card.
5. When will I receive the Gift Card?
If you meet the Eligibility Criteria at the Eligibility Date, the Gift Card Provider will send the Gift Card to the email address registered with your Checkatrade Membership within 30 days after the Eligibility Date.
6. What will be the value of the Gift Card?
The Gift Card values are linked to our Membership Tiers as follows:
Pro Membership: £400;
Standard Membership: £250;
Lite Membership: £100; and
Approved Membership: £60.
Should you be eligible, the value of the Gift Card will be calculated based on which of Checkatrade’s Membership Tiers you subscribe to when you sign up. If you choose to downgrade your Membership Tier before the Eligibility Date, the value will be the new lower Membership Tier level. If you choose to upgrade your Membership Tier before the Eligibility Date, the value will remain at the Membership Tier when you sign up.
7. Are there any Gift Card Provider terms and conditions?
- The Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions of the Gift Card Provider which can be found here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910
- You may use the Gift Card at Amazon.co.uk only
- Gift Cards expire 10 years from the date of issuance.
- The risk of loss and title for Gift Card passes to you upon the Gift Card Provider’s electronic transmission of the Gift Card to you. You must make sure you keep the Gift Card safe and do not share the unique gift card code with anyone else.
- The Gift Card Provider is not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
8. Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should you indicate your wish to accept the Offer when you sign up to Checkatrade Membership, the Offer will be automatically applied. Your application for Membership to include the Gift Card is your acceptance of these Offer Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer is subject to your compliance with the Membership Agreement (https://www.checkatrade.com/membership-terms). If you fail to comply with the Membership Agreement prior to receipt of the Gift Card, Checkatrade may withdraw your eligibility and you may not receive a Gift Card. If you fail to comply with the Membership Agreement after receipt of the Gift Card and your Membership is terminated, Checkatrade may (at its sole discretion and without prejudice to its other rights and remedies under the Membership Agreement) require you to reimburse the cost of the Gift Card to Checkatrade.
- Where a word has a capital letter it will have the meaning defined in these Offer Terms and Conditions. Where the meaning it not defined in these Offer Terms and Conditions, the word will have the meaning as set out at https://www.checkatrade.com/definitions-and-interpretation.
- Checkatrade will not be responsible for any loss or theft or damage to your Gift Card, nor will it be liable to replace or reimburse the value of a lost, stolen, damaged or faulty Gift Card.
- This Offer may be changed or withdrawn by Checkatrade at any time. However, should you sign up prior to the date of change or withdrawal, Checkatrade will honour the Offer.
- Checkatrade reserves the right to substitute the Gift Card with another gift card of equal or greater value if the Gift Card is not available or cannot be provided. The Gift Card is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Offer is for one Gift Card only per Checkatrade Membership.
- The Offer is exclusive and is not available in additional to any other Checkatrade offers and promotions.
- A waiver of any right or remedy under the Offer Terms and Conditions or by law shall not be deemed a waiver of any other or subsequent right or remedy.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law: a) Checkatrade’s total liability to you arising out of or in connection with these Offer Terms and Conditions whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in be limited to the value of the Voucher to which you are entitled or £400, whichever is lower; and b) Checkatrade shall not be liable to you for any loss of profits, sales or business, or any indirect or consequential losses.